Chesapeake Local Chapter has purchased a 2020 eLearning Subscription - Lite package from AIHA. This will provide our members (paid dues and on the roster) with access to select webinar recordings to be delivered throughout 2020. The following six webinars are available in the online classroom.
1. Asbestos and Nanoparticles: Using Benchmark Dose Methodology for Risk Assessment.
2. Ventilation, surface disinfection and PPE considerations for the IP and IH.
3. An Introduction to Big Data and Data Analytics
4. Fighting the Risk of Worker Fatigue in a 24/7 Workplace
5. Disinfectant Exposure Reduction and Control: SARS-CoV-2 Disinfection Guidance for All Industries | Disinfectant Use in Biopharma and Healthcare Industries
6. Ethics in Risk Management - Complex, Prickly, Paradoxical
Please note that you will need your AIHA credentials to login. To receive credit for viewing a webinar, click the “take survey” button in the viewer window. Complete the evaluation and click “Submit Survey” at the bottom of the page. After submitting the survey, click “Submit Credit”. A confirmation page will appear. Click “process credit”. After you complete this process:
· a certificate will be available under “Submitted Credit” in the “My Credit” section of the Online Classroom.
· a record will be created on your AIHA Transcript.
The webinars are available to view on demand until January 31, 2021.
Credit submission deadline for this program is January 31, 2021 as well.
Here are some helpful links for getting started:
- Login to AIHA Online Classroom
- Have your AIHA Credentials Emailed to You
- System Test
- Accessing your AIHA Transcript
If you have any difficulty logging in, please email DLAssistant@aiha.org and include Chesapeake Local Chapter as the name of your subscription group. Note that internet explorer is not a supported browser for these webinars.
If you are not a current dues paying member, it's not too late to sign up!
In the spirit of community building and idea sharing, AIHA launched a new member benefit for their local sections, Catalyst.
Catalyst is a high-powered online community and virtual meeting place, built to meet our local section members’ need for connecting and collaborating. As an AIHA Chesapeake member, you have access to the online community 24/7!
Check out some of the latest discussion threads:
Back to Work Safely
This site features expert, industry-specific guidance for both businesses and consumers to safely re-open and re-engage as they emerge from the COVID-19 quarantines. Sponsored by AIHA National.