Our joint meeting with the Greater Boston Chapter of ASSP on February 12th was a great success!
A special thanks to our host and presenters:
- Nova Biomedical graciously allowed us to utilize their amazing facilities and provided an exceptional dinner.
- Dr. Jack Driscoll of PID Analyzers gave an informative presentation on the current advances with real-time gas detection systems.
- Mr. Paul Miller, Assistant Producer of the documentary "Six Locked Doors", gave us a sneak preview of the gut-wrenching, yet impactful true story of the Coconut Grove Fire in Boston, MA.
- Mr. Casey C. Grant of DSRAE, LLC provided his current investigative findings of the Coconut Grove Fire mystery.
- April 29th Meeting Canceled due to COVID-19
- June 24th at 5:00 pm - Coast Guard Base Boston, in Boston, MA. (TBD)
We still need speakers for these technical meetings, if you or someone you know are interested in presenting on a topic focused in Public Health or Bio-Safety for the June 24th meeting, please email us at email@example.com with your name, organization, and description of the presentation. Each presentation will be given approximately 50 minutes.