What are the Benefits of Joining our Local Section?
Membership in the Ohio Valley AIHA local section provides you with a wide range of networking opportunities in the occupational health and safety field. Just look at the opportunities our local section can offer you:
- Meet and network with other OEHS professionals in the region
- Sharpen your skills with professional development opportunities
- Make key contacts and interact with local allied groups
- Learn or exchange best practices at local section meetings
- Act as a mentor to young industrial hygienists or perform outreach opportunities to spread the word of industrial hygiene
- Attend the annual Member Appreciation Dinner for free
- Your membership helps to fund the Ohio Valley Scholarship Program for area graduate and undergraduate students
To become a member
Please Note: Remember to renew or sign up for your National AIHA membership by December 31st of every year. When you renew or sign up for the National AIHA membership, you can also renew or sign up for your Ohio Valley Local Section membership - easiest way to sign up for both!
To renew or sign up for only the Ohio Valley Local Section membership:
STEP 1: If you're a new member or a renewing member, please go to the following link and complete the ONLINE membership application. It should take you 3-4 minutes to complete!
STEP 2: Send a check to the Ohio Valley Section Treasurer (info listed below). The membership fee is $30.00. If you are a Student, skip this step as your membership is free. You may also bring a check or cash to the next meeting to pay for your membership.
Alternate Method: If you prefer to print and fill out a membership application to mail in or bring with you to the next meeting, please complete the attached application form. Checks should be made out to: Ohio Valley Section AIHA. Both the application and your payment can be brought to the next meeting or mailed to:
AIHA Ohio Valley Section, 9146 Pampas Ct., Covington, KY, 41015