Forensic Analytical Consulting Services
- Field Tech: https://us59.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/facs/Posting/View/13
- Project Manager: https://us59.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/facs/Posting/View/40
- Senior Project Manager: https://us59.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/facs/Posting/View/17
- Contact me: email@example.com
- 17 Assistant and Associate Industrial Hygienist positions throughout the state
- Great for early career professionals and many with an MPH degree will meet the minimum qualifications.
- Consulting Specialist in Orange County https://citadelehs.com/job/consulting-specialist-industrial-hygiene-safety/
California State University
o Chemical Radiation and Safety Officer
o Health & Safety Coordinator
o Chemical Hygiene/Biological Safety Officer
o Industrial Hygiene Program Specialist
o Safety Program Specialist
o Environmental Specialist (to be posted in 1-2 months)
o Fire Safety Specialist (to be posted in 1-2 months)
o Health and Safety Manager
Industrial Hygienist needed for Environmental Consulting Firm
Who we are:
A-Tech Consulting, Inc. (A-Tech) is a premier, full-service environmental consulting firm serving all areas of California, Arizona, Nevada, and recently expanded to Seattle. We are a proven leader in solving our clients’ environmental challenges throughout each phase of a project. Headquartered in Orange, California, A-Tech is searching for ambitious Industrial Hygienists to join our team and be instrumental as we move to the next level.
A-Tech Consulting is looking for an experienced Industrial Hygienist to join our IH department, to provide business development and management of Building Sciences and Industrial Hygiene projects. The right candidate must possess the ability to follow instructions well, work independently, prioritize, multi-task, meet deadlines, and be a leader amongst your peers. Are you that person?
Are you looking for a fast-growing company? A-Tech was named one of the nation’s fastest-growing private companies list of Inc. 5000 three years running! Are you ready for an opportunity to sharpen your skill and accelerate your career? Do you like big challenges? Do you want to continue to learn new services in the environmental field? This is the position for you!
The essential functions include, but not limited to the following:
- Serve as an industrial hygiene and environmental health and safety subject matter expert both internally and client facing.
- Evaluates complex laboratory and field data collected during the assessment of physical, chemical, biological, or environmental stressors and interprets data into valid conclusions in written reports.
- Perform indoor air quality and industrial hygiene assessments.
- Performs environmental investigations for biological, physical, and chemical hazards.
- Provide technical expertise and knowledge with field monitoring equipment for industrial hygiene assessments.
- Write and prepare reports.
- Maintains technical excellence, deep understanding of client’s needs, rigor in consulting quality and communication, and exceptional commitment to client satisfaction displaying A-Tech’s core value by:
- Communication with Clients to determine scope of work and subsequent proposal preparation.
- Dialogue and handle technical questions and guide clients through difficult projects.
- Dialogue with staff and clients regarding scheduling, project updates and issue processing.
- Continual improvement in the technical quality of field work and reports.
- Staying current on industry best practices and regulations/standards as mandated by local, state and federal agencies.
- Attending trainings, meetings, and conferences to develop professional network, stay current on knowledge and applications of industrial hygiene and maintain professional credentials.
- Assist with preparing Water Management Programs.
Qualifications and Experience:
- 4+ years of experience in the indoor air quality, industrial hygiene hazardous building materials industry.
- Minimum of a Bachelors’ Degree in Industrial Hygiene, Science or Engineering related field.
- Certified Hazardous Materials Manager (CHMM), Certified/Associate Safety Professional (CSP/ASP), and/or Engineer-In-Training (EIT) professional certifications are preferred but not necessarily required.
- Must be able to read project specifications and drawings.
- One or more of the following certifications are required: Licensed Asbestos Project Designer; Asbestos Inspector/Management Planner; Asbestos Project Monitor; Lead Planner/Project Designer; Lead Inspector/Risk Assessor, Indoor Air Quality Training, OSHA 40 HAZWOPER, OSHA 10/30 Construction Safety.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Adaptability and flexibility to manage various work schedules and situations related to emergency response scenarios.
- Be able to wear a respirator, safety harness and other safety equipment as needed
- Must have a valid Drivers’ license and a reliable means of transportation.
Benefits: Diversity, many growth opportunities in our Environmental Field Department, working and collaborating with our staff CIHs, company-wide events, and company dogs.
Besides those amazing things, there are also the details: Various comprehensive Medical Plans, Employer-paid Dental and Vision, Paid Time Off schedule, Life Insurance, 401k benefits with generous employer contribution, and more.
- Staying Power! We are heading towards our 20th year as leaders in the environmental industry.
- Rapidly expanding firm in a dynamic industry. We have tons of opportunities for learning and career advancement. You want to learn how to manage projects? This is the place.
- Our core culture evolves around training our next generation of leaders and creating industry innovation as well as developing top talent. Our competitors don’t intimidate us, they imitate us.
- Competitive Salary & Comprehensive Benefits Package including: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, 401k and PTO.
- Awesome Company Culture, Employee of the Month Program, and “Give back to the Community” Involvement.
- Upward Mobility & Career Advancement Opportunities available to highly motivated employees.
Ask yourself, where are you? Where and who do you want to be? We provide the opportunity; you provide the effort. Together we win!
Slackers, job hoppers, and paycheck collectors need not apply.
Extraordinary applicants only.