Cal/OSHA Field Inspectors: Industrial Hygienists and Safety Engineers
On September 29, Cal/OSHA posted 18 new Industrial Hygienist positions for work across the state. These are field positions that conduct compliance inspections in many different settings and consult with employers on a wide range of health and safety issues. Cal/OSHA also posted 10 new Safety Engineer positions.
Want to know more? Cal/OSHA is hosting a Virtual Career Fair on October 13 at 10 a.m. PST.
More information here: http://bit.ly/3A9XRqs
Cal/OSHA inspectors help improve health and safety conditions in workplaces and make a positive difference in the lives of California workers.
Bilingual candidates are encouraged to apply. Applications are due October 22.
Have questions? Contact a Cal/OSHA recruiter at CalOSHAJobs@dir.ca.gov
CDPH: Health and Safety Section Chief: https://www.calcareers.ca.gov/...
County of Los Angeles: Safety Officer https://www.governmentjobs.com...
Southern California Edison : EHS Sr. Advisor https://www.edisoncareers.com/ShowJob/Id/1215509/Environment,-Health-Safety-Senior-Advisor/sce-brand/sce
Forensic Analytical Consulting Services
- Field Tech: https://us59.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/facs/Posting/View/13
- Project Manager: https://us59.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/facs/Posting/View/40
- Senior Project Manager: https://us59.dayforcehcm.com/CandidatePortal/en-US/facs/Posting/View/17
- Contact me: email@example.com
- Consulting Specialist in Orange County https://citadelehs.com/job/consulting-specialist-industrial-hygiene-safety/
California State University
o Chemical Radiation and Safety Officer
o Health & Safety Coordinator
o Chemical Hygiene/Biological Safety Officer
o Industrial Hygiene Program Specialist
o Safety Program Specialist
o Environmental Specialist (to be posted in 1-2 months)
o Fire Safety Specialist (to be posted in 1-2 months)
o Health and Safety Manager
Industrial Hygienist: https://www.atechinc.net/caree...