To promote the industrial hygiene profession by:
- Providing a forum for industrial hygiene and safety professionals to meet at the local level to work together to advance the goals and objectives of the profession.
- Increasing knowledge of industrial hygiene and environmental health and safety in our region.
- Welcoming individuals interested in the fields of industrial hygiene and occupational safety to our meetings.
Who We Are
Our local section is made up of industrial hygienists from the public and private sector, safety professionals, and individuals interested in the protection of worker health. We are a diverse group of devoted professionals committed to the anticipation, recognition, evaluation and control of environmental factors arising in or from the workplace that may result in injury, illness, and impairment or affect the well-being of worker and members of the community.
- President: Taryn Dausman
- President Elect: Robert Knazik
- Secretary: Emily Connor
- Treasurer: Maggie Campbell
- Director: Beth Bidstrup
- Board Member: Hillary Waterhouse
- Past President: Liesel Welsch