What is the Idaho AIHA Local Section?
A local section is the term used by AIHA to designate regional chapters. AIHA has over 60 local sections throughout the United States, and 6 international sections. The purpose of the Idaho AIHA Local Section is to:
- Increase knowledge of industrial hygiene and occupational health and safety in Idaho
- Promote the profession and cooperate with government, industrial, educational, and other professional bodies
- Share a concern about the health of workers worldwide as well as the special concerns of the Idaho workforce
- Protect the health and safety of workers and the community
- President: Daniel Wood, CIH
- President-Elect: Jaclyn Rutan, CSP
- Past-President: Loren D. Kaehn, CSP
- Treasurer-Secretary: Matthew C. Call, CIH, CSP
For any questions, please contact the Idaho Section President.