AIHA 2021 eLearning Subscription
For $100, this subscription will include:
- All of AIHA’s 2021 Live Webinar Series
- Virtual AIHce EXP access to session recordings
- Waived fees for each individual seeking certification maintenance, where applicable
- Up to 24.0 Contact Hours, upon completion of webinar and conference surveys
- 24/7 online access to past 2021 webinars and enrollment into our eLearning site
If you’re interested and would like to join, please register through PayPal at the following link:
You will have until February 1, 2021 to sign up.
If you need to sign up after February 1st, please reach out to NTAIHA president Christina Elish at email@example.com.
Follow the link below to view the recording of our May 14 webinar
AFTER COVID-19? How will the role of the safety and health professional change?
Our Speaker: Dr. Cohen is an internationally recognized expert in laboratory/hospital safety and health, emerging pathogens, and biosecurity, specializing in occupationally transmitted infectious diseases. He was honored by ABSA with the Everett Hanel, Jr. Award for Biosafety Career Achievement in 2012, and was elected as a Fellow of the American Industrial Hygiene Association in 2017.
NT AIHA Fireworks and Balloon Event
Join us for a fun-filled event featuring Hot-Air Balloon rides, a Fireworks demonstration, and seminars on their safe operation. (While earning at least 2 CM credits)
Significant Others and Children are welcome!
Date: TBD (Due to the current pandemic, this event has been postponed until further notice)
Location: 5990 Scandia Lane, Burleson TX 76028. (Turn onto driveway with "Liukonen" sign, and proceed 1/3 mile to end)
Time: 4:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
- Hot air Balloon rides - 4:30 p.m. - 5:30 p.m. (Includes falling from heights safety discussion)
- Fireworks Safety Seminar - 5:30 p.m. – 6:15 p.m.
- BBQ Dinner: 6:15 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
- Hot air Balloon rides – 7:00 p.m. – 7:45 p.m.
- Fireworks: 8:00 p.m.
Cost: $15 per person (Children 3 and under are free)
Important points to note:
- Hot-air Balloons will be tethered to the ground.
- Children must be 6 or older and must be tall enough to see over basket to ride balloon .
- Riders must sign waiver before being allowed to ride.
- Minors must have waiver signed by parent or guardian.
- Minors must be accompanied in the basket by a parent or guardian.
- Attendees must provide their own chairs as seating will not be provided.
- As this is a family friendly event, no alcohol will be allowed.
- In the event of inclement weather, the rain date is set for Saturday, May 16th.
- In the event of burn ban, activities or event may be forced to cancel.
Registration and payment for this event can be done HERE:
If you previously registered and paid for the event back in November 2019 and did not request or receive a refund, then you are still registered and are good to go.