If you're looking for a good source of contact hours for 2023, then you may be interested in the North Texas AIHA local section's 2023 eLearning subscription.
Registration is open to anyone interested - both NTAIHA members and non members. Please feel free to invite friends, colleagues, and anyone that may be interested.
For $100, this subscription will include:
- All of AIHA’s 2023 Live Webinar Series
- Virtual AIHce EXP access to session recordings
- Waived fees for each individual seeking certification maintenance, where applicable
- Over 20.0 Contact Hours, upon completion of webinar and conference surveys
- 24/7 online access 2023 webinar recordings and enrollment into our eLearning site
A similar subscription with ACGIH's eLearning content can cost $300-$500.
Important point of note:
- The roster is updated by National AIHA quarterly (Jan. 1, April 1, July 1, and October 1). If you register for the eLearning after one of the quarterly dates, you will not have access to the webinars until the roster is updated the next quarter.
- In order to earn contact hours, webinars must be completed before the end of the subscription year (Dec. 31, 2023).
If you’re interested and would like to join, please register through PayPal at: http://bit.ly/3BFuKiy
If you have any questions, please contact us at [email protected].
2022 NORTH TEXAS OSHA/MSHA REGULATORY UPDATE WEBINAR
Hear from the Fort Worth and Dallas OSHA staff on what is going on within OSHA and what their latest initiatives are.
Webinar recorded 10/7/2022
Webinar: AFTER COVID-19? How will the role of the safety and health professional change?
Follow the link below to view the recording of our May 14, 2020 webinar
Our Speaker: Dr. Cohen is an internationally recognized expert in laboratory/hospital safety and health, emerging pathogens, and biosecurity, specializing in occupationally transmitted infectious diseases. He was honored by ABSA with the Everett Hanel, Jr. Award for Biosafety Career Achievement in 2012, and was elected as a Fellow of the American Industrial Hygiene Association in 2017.