BENEFITS of Membership in the AIHA Hawaii Section
Membership in the AIHA -HI is open to industrial hygienists and other professionals in the field of occupational and environmental health and safety. The AIHA-HI has a membership of nearly 100 professionals in Hawaii. Applicants who are accepted by the executive committee will be assigned a membership category based on their educational and professional experience. Categories include regular, associate, student, and emeritus members.
Benefits of being an AIHA – Hawaii Section member include:
- Discounts at section conferences, technical/facility tours, tele-webs and symposiums
- The opportunity to network with other professionals in the industrial hygiene profession
- Representation in local legislative efforts that impact the industrial hygiene profession
- Leadership and community service opportunities
- Continuing education opportunities
- Annual IH Review Course At Reduced Cost
- Opportunity To Judge Science Fairs
- Annual New Years Party / Officers installation celebration
- Speakers Outreach Opportunities
- Email notification and web postings of local job opportunities
- Notification of EHS Training opportunities
Click here to download a copy of the membership application. Print out the application and mail it to AIHA-HI at the above-noted address.
Click here to fill out an online membership application. A payment request will be emailed to you.
Local Section Membership
- $20 Annually for Regular Membership
- $10 Annually for Student Membership (You must submit documentation of current enrollment