FREE Ethics CM points!
The University of Cincinnati Education and Research Center has a new industrial hygiene 1-hour ethics module with the AIHA. It's free and can be taken at any time. Ethics credits (especially free credits) are hard to find, so we greatly appreciate the U.C. ERC sharing this information with our local section. Please use the link for more information: https://med.uc.edu/depart/eh/centers/erc/programs/osh-ethics.
Here are some resources that you may find useful:
Federal Government Information and Resources
- National Institute for Occupational Safety and Health
- Occupational Safety and Health Administration
- US Department of Labor
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- National Institute for Environmental Health Sciences
- National Institutes for Health
- US Army Industrial Hygiene Program
- US Environmental Protection Agency