Chesapeake Local Chapter has purchased the 2021 eLearning Subscription - Lite package from AIHA. This will provide our members (paid dues and on the roster) with access to five (5) select webinar recordings to be delivered throughout 2021. The following webinars are currently available in your online classroom:
- Lessons Learned from Quantitative Exposure Assessments Conducted Globally (1 credit hour)
- Developing and Sustaining a Culture Health that Drives Organizational Resilience and Worker Fulfillment (1.5 credit hours)
- IP for IH - Instructional Practices for Industrial Hygienists (1 credit hour)
You can review the list of webinars available for us to access here. If you have a preference on a webinar topic, please let us know so we can make it available.
Please note that you will need your AIHA National credentials to login. To receive credit for viewing a webinar, click the “take survey” button in the viewer window. Complete the evaluation and click “Submit Survey” at the bottom of the page. After submitting the survey, click “Submit Credit”. A confirmation page will appear. Click “process credit”. After you complete this process:
- a certificate will be available under “Submitted Credit” in the “My Credit” section of the Online Classroom.
- a record will be created on your AIHA Transcript.
Here are some helpful links for getting started:
- Login to AIHA Online Classroom
- Have your AIHA Credentials Emailed to You
- System Test
- Accessing your AIHA Transcript
If you have any difficulty logging in, please email [email protected] and include Chesapeake Local Chapter as the name of your subscription group. Note that internet explorer is not a supported browser for these webinars.
If you are not a current dues paying member, it's not too late to sign up!