- Discounts for event registration
- Access to AIHA e-Learning subscription to earn credit hours
- Access to the membership directory
- Voting rights for Annual Board Officer elections
- Support local section causes
Additional Benefits Include:
- Bimonthly newsletter containing the latest news, events and job opportunities
- Opportunity to network with other industry professionals
- Local section meetings, guest speakers and webinars
Anyone working or residing in Maryland can become a member at anytime through out the year. The membership remains in effect for 1 year of purchase date.
Chesapeake Local Section dues are currently $25.
To apply for membership with the Chesapeake Local Section, please use the applicable process below:
- Current Members of AIHA National - Please use the National dues statement and check-off the box indicating local section membership. You can access the electronic registration form via the AIHA National website by clicking here.
- Not Current AIHA National Member - If you are not currently a national AIHA member, you can register for both the AIHA National as well as the Chesapeake Local Section by clicking here.
Alternatively, you can call 1-703-849-8888 to become a member or renew your membership.