Free CM points for online courses offered through CDC
The following 12 self-paced courses have been approved for points by ABIH and can be found by visiting http://www.atsdr.cdc.gov/csem/conteduc.html
Please note you will need to create an account with the CDC before you can access these materials:
- Beryllium Toxicity, 0.25 points, 10-1439
- Asbestos Toxicity, 0.33 points, 10-1438
- Cadmium Toxicity, 0.25 points, 10-1440
- Chromium Toxicity, 0.33 points, 10-1441
- Cholinesterase Inhibitors, Including Pesticides and Chemical Warfare Nerve Agents, 0.5 points, 10-1442
- Environmental Triggers of Asthma, 0.25 points, 10-1443
- Ethylene Glycol and Propylene Glycol Toxicity, 0.25 points, 10-1444
- Lead Toxicity, 0.25 points, 10-1445
- Nitrate/Nitrite Toxicity, 0.17 points, 10-1446
- Taking an Exposure History, 0.25 points, 10-1447
- Trichloroethylene (TCE) Toxicity, 0.17 points, 10-1449
- Uranium Toxicity, 0.33 points, 10-1450
Click here for additional FREE IH Courses with CM Points.
Senior EHS Specialist | Posted: 02 April 2020
Please see the following link:
Contact Thomas Tucker with questions.
If you would like to post on the AIHA Chicago Local Section Job Board, please send job posting information to firstname.lastname@example.org.