OSHA + AIHA Metro NY Alliance Agreement
OSHA+AIHA Alliance on PALMS Best Practice Guideline to address the Significant Environmental Health & Safety (EHS) Issues of the Common Contaminants of Concern.
PALMS – which stands for PCBs, Asbestos, Lead/ Legionella, Mold/ Metals, Silica/ Safety & Health.
Principals in the PALMS of your Hands including:
- Identifying and Comparing the Permissible Exposure Levels (PEL) and Action Levels (AL) for each of the PALMS.
- Demonstrating the similarities and differences of these Common Contaminants of Concern.
- Selection of the appropriate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) for each and all PALMS.
- Evaluating the Toxicity of each and all PALMS (most toxic and synergistic effects).
- State-of-the-art Exposure assessment of each and all PALMS.
Dissecting the Missing Links to an Effective Safety Culture
Explore, unravel, deconstruct, and understand the underpinnings of safety culture programs and the related effects on organizational safety performance.
February 5, 2020
- 5:30pm - 6:00pm Networking
- 6:00pm - 7:30pm Presentation
JRM Construction Management
242 West 36th Street,
New York, NY 10018