Technical Meeting on February 16, 2022
Local Section Meeting: Technical Presentation
Please join us from 12:00-2:00 for a technical presentation.
Join Zoom Meeting
Meeting ID: 862 6648 4734
One tap mobile
+16699009128,,86266484734#,,,,*900362# US (San Jose)
+12532158782,,86266484734#,,,,*900362# US (Tacoma)
RSVP: No RSVP Required
Topic: Sacramento County Communicable Disease Task Force is a multi-disciplinary group designed to apprehend and detain people with diseases that are deemed a public health risk. Members include the Sacramento County (Sac Co) Public Health Department (the lead agency), all law enforcement agencies within Sac Co, Sac Co DA, the three (3) main health care providers in Sac Co, Sac Fire, FBI, and an ambulance company. It is the 1st of its kind in the nation! Kelly's presentation will include an overview of Task Force activities during COVID.
Presented By: Kelly Moriki, CIH, Industrial Hygienist with Sacramento County, County Safety Office
Members - $Free
Non-Members - $10 (Please contact Roman Worobel, SVS Treasurer, at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange payment.)
David Hornung, MPH, CIH
Calling all local section members to assist with short-term volunteer opportunities! As part of our mission to enhance involvement with local section activities and to improve communication with all members, the Board is recruiting volunteers for the following activities:
- Assisting with social media sites, such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc. and teaming up Patrick Corcoran;
- Assisting with the upcoming events and teaming up with the AIHA-SVC Board members;
- Assisting with obtaining Corporate Sponsorships to enhance the technical sessions for our local section;
- Assisting with CIHC Summit in March 2021 and teaming up with Pam Murcell and Roxanne Fynboh;
- Reaching out to long time local section members to re-engage them with our local section.
Attention All Twitter Fans
Our local section has setup a Twitter account. So start tweeting @AIHASacramento