SDAIHA Annual Professional Development Symposium (PDS) - August 21, 2020
SDAIHA's Virtual Professional Development Symposium (PDS) registration is now open. This year's PDS will be a fully online event offering 6 hours of technical content. Featured speakers include Dr. Wilma Wooten, San Diego County's Public Health Officer and Mr. Derek Engard (CIH, CSP), Federal OSHA San Diego Area Director.
When: Friday, August 21, 2020 8:00 AM - 3:00 PM PDT
Attendance with certificate - $50
Attendance only (no certificate) - FREE
Register now at: events.r20.constantcontact.com/register/event?oeidk=a07eh7hw02l210f7515&llr=fhtukvxab
View 2020 PDS program
On the day of the PDS:
1. To view the presentations, click on the WebEx link provided in your confirmation email.
2. Check the system requirements link at the bottom of the webpage to ensure that you have the appropriate players to view UCF (Universal Communications Format) rich media files in the event.
3. Log-in 15 minutes before the start of the PDS.
4. If you are registered to receive a certificate, stay logged in throughout the PDS and fill out the evaluation survey at https://docs.google.com/forms/....
* Due to ongoing COVID-19 restrictions, group activities onboard a Lord Hornblower vessel have been canceled. The PDS has moved to a fully virtual platform.