Technical Resources for Continuing Education Points
- Outdoor Air Quality and Health and the Air Quality HealthIndex (AQHI)
- SKC - some for ABIH points
- http://www.sph.umn.edu/ce/online/ Not all the classes qualify, suggest to check the topic vs. the ABIH rubrics.
- NIOSH sponsors occasional topical webinars, request certificate of completion.
- 3E – not all of these may qualify for ABIH point criteria
- ASTDR- Env. medicine case studies by chemical
- Company Ethics Classes. From the ABIH web site" Training inside your company can be claimed for CM credit if it meets the subject matter and time specifications".
- Test America webinars
- OR OSHA (search with drop down for online)
Free/Cost for Certificate:
- Bureau Veritas has multiple free online classes with a cost if you need the certificate.
- Free online classes, cost for certificate
- AIHA – online and other classes
- ACGIH -
- Society of Toxicology - Has a one time or subscription based service.