Fellows Designation List
2023 Fellows Nominations Are Open!
The nomination deadline is December 30, 2022. Some details are below. More information and the nomination form are at: 2023 Fellows Nomination Open Call | AIHA
Recognizes full members in good standing with 15 years of Full continuous AIHA membership and
recognized contributions to industrial hygiene or related disciplines, either through research, leadership, publications, education, or service to AIHA. The Fellows designation is limited to no more than 5% of the AIHA membership. Fellows who do not maintain their AIHA membership will continue to be considered as Fellows, can use the FAIHA designation, but will not be counted towards the five percent to allow capacity for new Fellows.
WHO CAN SUBMIT A NOMINATION?
- AIHA members in good standing.
- Nominations must be submitted via the online portal (available during open nomination period).
- Current members of the AIHA Board, as well as the Fellows Selection Committee are excluded as nominators and/or as candidates for any award under its purview.
- Nominee must be an AIHA member in good standing with 15 years of continuous membership at the Full classification.
- For the nominee to be considered, a detailed summary of the nominee’s achievements in at least three of the six areas listed below:
o Education and Training (based on CV)
o Professional IH Experience (based on CV)
o Original research or invention, demonstrated by the publication of papers in refereed journals. (Some consideration will be given to articles in trade journals.) The nominee must be the principal or the secondary author
o Work in policy areas that may include corporate, federal, state, and local activities as well as standards development and advocacy.
o Technical, scientific, or management leadership in industrial hygiene.
o Exemplary contributions to improving education in industrial hygiene. Contributions to education include textbook authorship, editorships for IH compendia (e.g., Patty’s), teaching PDCs and evaluations from those PDCs, giving short courses, development of training and teaching tools, etc.
o Direct contribution to AIHA by serving as an officer, in committee work, or conference planning.
When required, please include supporting documentation.
- Be very clear about what achievements the nominee has in the areas chosen.
- To check nominee membership qualification, please contact Janice Allen ([email protected]) or Laurie Mutdosch ([email protected]).
INSTRUCTIONS FOR SUBMITTING A NOMINATION
- The nomination form is here: Open Call: AIHA 2023 Fellows Nominations (smartsheet.com).
- Do not start the online nomination submission form until you have all required information and ample time to submit.
- If you do not complete the process in one sitting, the system will not save the information
and you will have to restart the process from the beginning.
- If you would like a copy of your submission, click the box entitled “Send me a copy of my responses.”
- If the submission has been completed successfully, you will get a confirmation email
NEAIHA Fellows Designation List
|Russell W. Van Houten, CIH (Ret),CSP, FAIHA|
|Bonnie L. Weeks, CIH, FAIHA|
|Charles F. Redinger, PhD, MPA, CIH, FAIHA|
|Robert F. Herrick, ScD, CIH, FAIHA|
|Corey W. Briggs, CIH, CIT, FAIHA, AIHA Dist Lec|
|Michael B. Amster, CIH, CSP, CHMM, PE, FAIHA|
|James W. Skrabak, CIH, FAIHA|
|Louis J. DiBerardinis, CIH, CSP, FAIHA|
|Christopher P. Rennix, MS, ScD, CIH, FAIHA|