For new memberships, please use the MemberClicks link to access the membership registration form.
2019 NEAIHA Dues
NEAIHA 2019 dues are due by March 1, 2019. This will maintain your status as “Member “ of NEAIHA. All Basic Contacts (non-dues paying members) are welcome to upgrade their status to a Member.
Dues help to support local section scholarships, thank you gifts for guest speakers, secretarial supplies for the group, and accounting functions.
Benefits on being a member of NEAIHA include the ability to utilize MemberClicks for online payments and discount pricing on all local section events.
You can pay local section dues ($35.00) via the following methods:
1. AIHA National - If you pay national AIHA dues, there is an additional provision that allows you to pay local section dues. Our chapter is New England AIHA - $35.
2. MemberClicks - For those members who have existing accounts on MemberClicks, please make payment via online membership renewal form.
3. Old Fashioned Method - Our treasurer, Michael Mellette, can take a check from you. You can mail the check payable to NEAIHA to Michael Mellette at:
179 Great Road #533
Stow, MA 01775
To check on your membership status or renew your membership with NEAIHA directly:
- Click on "Memberclicks" in the menubar at the top of this page.
- Enter your username and password
- Select View Profile or Membership Renewal as appropriate
Thank you for being a part of NEAIHA.